Menu: Nov 9-15


You know how I said we'd already planned half our menu for this week? Yeah. Guess what we forgot?

Incidentally, this week was not difficult for menu planning at all, so I'm just going to save those ideas for next week. And it's an easy one too, I guess we just weren't feeling too complicated today.


What's on the menu?

Breakfasts: Steak & eggs, Breakfast hash, english muffins, oatmeal.

Lunches: Mini pizzas, leftover soup (tortellini and Tuesday's chicken), burritos, sandwiches.

Snacks: Applesauce, fruit (oranges, grapefruit, apples & nut butter).

Dinners:
Monday: Mr. Moon's hosting again so we're taking advantage of his meal being free! I'm kind of hoping they have a nice wine-free special because I'm getting a little worn out on ravioli. [Out]

Tuesday: Thai Chicken Soup [chicken; soup; Thai; rice cooker]

Wednesday: Spaghetti, with fresh mozzarella and homemade sauce [vegetarian; pasta; Italian]

Thursday: I got sick last week so we're trying CanapĂ© dinner again. This time featuring caprese salad and who knows what else. [small plates; date night]

Friday: I've had a craving for butternut squash so, it's Curry squash soup [vegetarian; crockpot]

Saturday: Chili & hot dogs [leftovers; freezer]

Sunday:  Hey guess what day we missed making a meal plan for? We'll do it on the fly I guess. [ ]

---------------------
What's on your menu this week? Need planning ideas? I'll be linking up at orgjunkie.com, if you need other resources!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Storage: Dry goods and Freezer goods, all in one day!

DUDE! Get On That Already!: Making a DIY Pot Rack

Grocery Shopping: To coupon or price book?