Menu: Dec 8-14




What's on the menu?

Breakfasts: Bagels & cream cheese, bagel sandwiches, english muffins w/ peanut butter & honey.

Lunches: Leftover chinese food, turkey sandwiches, grilled cheese & tomato soup.

Snacks: .

Dinners:
Monday: Spaghetti & Meatballs Marinara [simple, beef, pasta, Italian; leftovers]
Using the leftover meatballs from my party on Friday!

Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Wings & Garlic Broccoli [chicken, freezer]

Wednesday: Mushroom Stroganof [pasta, vegetarian]
Using the leftover mushroom gravy from my party, and adding sour cream.

Thursday: French Onion Soup [soup, vegetarian, ]

Friday: Pickle Plate [simple, snack]
We have plans with friends at a brewery an hour away, helping with wedding planning; the likelihood of us wanting a full dinner when we get home are pretty slim. But at least we have a snack plan in case we want it!

Saturday: Thai Curry Chicken & Rice Soup [chicken, rice, crockpot, soup, spicy]
I'm craving a version of this I can't get anymore, so I'm going to do my best to recreate it at home. Kind of looking forward to the challenge!

Sunday: Slumgullion [beef, pasta, family recipe, comfort food]


Next week I want to start working on getting through some of the lentils, split peas, and dried beans I've got sitting around awaiting my tender loving care.
---------------------
What's on your menu this week? Need planning ideas? I'll be linking up at orgjunkie.com, if you need other ideas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Storage: Dry goods and Freezer goods, all in one day!

DUDE! Get On That Already!: Making a DIY Pot Rack

Sub-Urban Gardening