Smile Time: Care Package from my Mommy came in!

I think she missed the memo that I was craving Dad's scones and my sister-in-law's Guinness Brownies. Oh, well, I am ever so grateful for what I did receive!

  • A t-shirt from the Summer Beer Festival in Depot Town's Riverside Park, Ypsilanti, Michigan.
  • A CD from one of my favorite traditional Scottish music artists, Carl Peterson.
  • Lightweight kilt socks in purple and green cotton, which feel absolutely delightful.
  • A book: 1001 ways to use, recycle, etc, average household items. 
Glancing through, I did see a few interesting points in the book, and I'm looking forward to reading it. This is right up my alley! Mr. Moon and I are considering the back of the shirt (shown here) to be a Bucket List of Michigan breweries that need touring, or at least visiting.

No beer or baked goods, but definitely items chosen with care and love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Storage: Dry goods and Freezer goods, all in one day!

DUDE! Get On That Already!: Making a DIY Pot Rack

Sub-Urban Gardening