31 days of... Dinner!

I'm late to the party, but not TOO late! I saw on one of my favorite blogs (A Slob Comes Clean) about this 31 days challenge from The Nester. Pick a topic, write on it for 31 days.

With all the menu planning around here, I thought perhaps pictures of meals were in order. I've been focusing so much on homecooked food, it just seems right to share more of it with you guys.

I'll still be tossing up a menu plan on Sundays, and discussing such things as Building Healthy Relationships and the Latest Dirt in the garden. But I'd like to also focus on the #1 goal we've been working toward for ages (homecooked meals) and combining it with a goal of less-wordy posts. So I hope for this 31 day challenge to also be a big boost to my Quick + Dirty category, short little snippets of posts that whet your appetite without being too heavy. (I have no idea why that says there are no posts while simultaneously saying I have a bunch of them, but I'll have to work on that.) Some of these will also include recipes, I hope!

Today I've been under the weather, and have no idea if I'll even be eating dinner at this point. I'll take a picture and post it tomorrow. In the meantime, check out the other 31 Days Of... posters at The Nester!

Comments

  1. What a great idea for a blog series! I can't wait to see what you cook up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your dinners. I'm always on the lookout for easy, homecooked meals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Food Storage: Dry goods and Freezer goods, all in one day!

DUDE! Get On That Already!: Making a DIY Pot Rack

Grocery Shopping: To coupon or price book?